(I promise I wasn't going for the "oily t-zone look".. haha When I saw these pictures I realized I forgot to powder..)
* I used Urban Decay Sin on the entire lid. I'm not sure if I like it or not.. I got it yesterday and was slightly shocked to see how shimmery it was.. But I'll give it a chance
* Foxy (matte cream) all over the lid up to the eyebrow
* Bootycall (shimmery champagne) on 1/3 of the inner eye area, tear duct and highlight for the brow bone.
* Verve (shimmery beige) on the middle of the eyelid
* Pistol (shimmery grey-brown) on outer half and pulled into the crease. I also applied this under the eye along the lash line
* Blackout (matte black) in the outer-v. Blended in with Pistol
* Eyeliner: For the waterline I used Urban Decay eyeliner in brown (the one that came with the Naked 1 palette) and Bobbi brown black gel eyeliner along the upper lash line.
Mascara: Maybelline Defina-a-lash in black
Concealer: Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW30 and NW20 (blended)
I actually forgot (!) to use my Estee Lauder lash primer! As you know that is one of my Holy Grail products, so I don't know where my head was..
Speaking of lashes, I'm noticing my lashes are starting to get longer! YEY! You wont get the full effect until you've used the lash enhancer for at least 7 weeks, but I can already see a difference.
I'll soon me doing an "after" post on the Careprost.
♥I hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was super lazy! I wanted to work out, but I'm still slightly sick and on antibiotics so I didn't want to push it. In stead I had a weekend long date with the couch, several girlie films and now my little girl is coming home after spending the weekend with
Have a great week!! ♥