the UNII palette on beautiful Andi's blog, I ordered one straight away! Today I received it and I'm crazy about it and here is why:
- It is magnetized so you can place your Mac eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, concealer - or basically anything in it.
- It comes with a sheet of magnets with double sided tape, to place under the makeup you have depotted
- It comes with a big mirror! Double Yey for that one!!
- It's SO pretty!!!
- It's small and convenient to travel with!
- It looks and feels quality and not just cheap plastic
- It comes in many many colors to chose from! Yey!
- It's SO pretty!! (did I say that?)
- It's smaller than the Mac palette, but can hold 14 Mac eyeshadows (Mac takes 15)
As a makeup artist I don't know if I would switch out all my Mac palettes with these, simply because I would be super scared of breaking them (because they're so pretty!) and they are slightly smaller than the Mac one. But I definitely want several of them for my own personal makeup! (I have ordered more!)
If you get 3 different colors you can have one for your favorite nudes, smokey eyes and a bridal palette/daytime colors.
The UNII website is so nice too! They even have a gallery page where people have sent in pictures of what they have put in their Unii's. You have to see that! I'm so nosy and curious to see how others do things - so I love pictures like that!
1 palette costs $ 29 and 2 for $ 56.
The shipping was super fast even to Norway!
Here are some more pictures of my UNII:
The UNII palette compared to the MAC palette...
(The top pictures was taken from the UNII website)