Today I tried out a couple of Mac eyeshadows I rarely reach for and I don't know why, because I love both of them! It's Copperplate and Style Snob.
Copperplate is a permanent color, a matt2 and a beautiful brown/grey.
Style Snob came out with the Love That Look collection a while back. I have read that people compare Style Snob to Satin Taupe... I'm mot sure if I totally agree, but it's also a taupish beautiful and wearable color.
The eye look:
1. Guerlain eyeshadow base
2. Style Snob on a fluffy brush on the orbital bone (not in the crease)
3. Copperplate all over the lid and into the crease
4. Apply Style Snob on top of Copperplate and pull in underneath the lash line as well
5. Shroom in the inner corner and slightly underneath the inner corner of the eye
6. Apply Brule last to clean up the brow bone area free of any glitter parts from the Style Snob. (I don't like glitter all over the eye area).
7. Gosh liquid eyeliner on upper lash line
8. Dior waterproof eyeliner on the waterline
9. Estee Lauder eyelash primer
10. YSL Faux Cils mascara