Every year I fill their easter eggs with their favorite candy and hide it somewhere in the house. When they wake up they have to find it with no help from me...
I have offered to just hand it to them, but no, they want to play!
It's a BIG egg, so they'll be munching candy for a week...
As much as I would l o v e to get an Easter egg too, I have decided to tell my fiancé not to get me one.... Project Wedding Dress Body has begun and this will set me back and that I cannot have!
So I have decided to give myself a virtual Easter Egg...
This is the Easter Egg of my dreams with my top 10 favorite candy and chocolates that I will dream of when those
1. This is a tiny egg-carton filled with four milk chocolate eggs. Inside the eggs is fluffy white, vanilla cream... *Que Angel choir*
3. Toblerone chocolate! This is heaven!!
4. Reeces Peanut Butter Cup. We don't have this in Norway, but I have tasted it a couple of times before and I l o v e it!
5. Pink pillows, as I call them... They are chewy and fruity. I've loved these since I was little!
5. M&M's.. You have to eat the red first, then the brown, blue, green, yellow and last orange. Very important to eat it in this order.. (did anyone say OCD?)
6. Marshmellow Peeps! We don't have these in Norway either, but I have tasted them and luuuve them!
7. See a pattern here? Banana foamy things (I don't know what they are called), just like the pink pillows, except these taste like bananas :)
8. After Eight. I love these! Dark chocolate thin mints. Once upon a time, they made these with white chocolate and that
9. These are also British candy (like After Eights), but I can't remember the English name for it..
Nom nom nom!!
10. Kinder chocolate! Milk chocolate with creamy white chocolate inside. This is a German chocolate :)
What are your favorite candy and sweets?