Jul 15, 2009
Tag: Honest Scrap
This is a blog tag I've seen so many girls do and I love reading it! The last one being one of my favorite favorite girls: beautiful Anna. I absolutely adore her and feel so lucky to know her! Go check out her blog and videos on You Tube - if you haven't already!
The tag is to tell 10 facts about yourself that you don't know ;)
1. When I was 6 years old I was in a music video and standing in front of the camera acting I decided to become a Hollywood star. Yup. Not an actress, but a Hollywood star. Two days after my 18th birthday (when my parents couldn't decide over me anymore) I moved to Hollywood.... True story.
2. I was a single mother for 12 years. After giving birth to him I went back to school and got my high school diploma (you don't need that when you're becoming a Hollywood star!), and continued to study for 8 years at the University of Oslo. Then I met my finace, 3 years ago, and we have a 9 month old baby now :)
3. Oh, and my finace - we met online ;) I flew to Spain to meet him for the first time and it was love in real life too! ♥
4. I have had a HUGE phobia for eyes since I was little and tried to take out my eye after seeing a little girl on TV take her fake eye out. My eye made a noise and I've been freaked out about eyes ever since. I've worked really hard to get over it and it's a little better, but I can't wear contacts or watch people take out theirs..
5. I am a ALL or NOTHING person! Meaning, I can't just own a few MAC e/s. I have to have all! I can't just eat half a chocolate bar, I have to eat it ALL - at once! I can't exercise a couple of days a week, I have to get a personal trainer and work out five times a week.. I can't just spend some money, I have to spend ALL! (my poor boyfriend.. in every sense of the word...lol)
6. I'm slightly bitter about not being a cheerleader or an astronaut.. Both actually. Those are the two things that I'll be talking about in a bitter voice when I'm 90 and in a home...
7. I've been in 5 tv-commercials.
8. I'm 5'7 and wish I was a little taller.
9. I have been a regatta sailor (racing sailboats) for 9 years, competing in a World Championship race among others.
10. I would move to Africa! I ♥ ♥ ♥ Africa. I've been to Sudan, Malawi and Zambia, a total of 6 times. My father has a house in Kenya (hence the wish on my "Wishlist") and I can't wait to visit him one day soon!
Like Anna, I am tagging all my followers!!
Have fun! :)